Re: [TenTec] Omni VI plus Display

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI plus Display
From: wade staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 23:25:13 -0500
*Hello Bob,*
*                  Where do you purchase Cramolin these days? My supplier
told me that the EPA had caused it to be pulled from the market because it
contained 47% Trichlorotrifluroethane. I find that DeOxit works,but one
formula in their line uses Naptha as the solvent. This is Not Good for some
switches made of plastic. I clearly remember when TV sets changed from Real
Tuners, with channel strips, to Rotary Encoder/Switches. That good old
Tried and True tuner spray which had been used for decades, sure would mess
an Encoder/Switch Up. To reword my question, can Cramolin still be
purchased with a professional license?*
all Wade/KJ4WS*