Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 noise on some bands

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 noise on some bands
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 08:54:57 -0500
Your question is clear...I'm not in front of any service information on the
radio so I can't specifically answer your question.  If it were mine my next
step would be to pull all the covers and do a visual inspection of each
connector to be sure the pins ended up back where they should have
been...sometimes it is easy to get them mis-aligned.  Then I would power up the
radio...put it on one of the upper bands and using an insulated tuning tool
push around on each connector a bit and see if you can find one that seems to
effect the symptoms.

It's always where I start..

Cecil
K5DL