[TenTec] Centurion Amp For Sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion Amp For Sale
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:41:15 -0500
In deciding the necessity of downsizing my station, I am offering my personal
Centurion amp for sale.  Model 422 purchased new from Tentec by me in March
1996.  The amp is very clean, no scratches, no dings, original manual , no
boxes, and it is fully operational with the 10 M band filter installed.  Never
used in a contest environment and always used by me for casual ragchewing on
SSB and CW in QSK mode with the Omni VII.   Always kept and used in a non
smoking environment in a residential setting.

 *** I prefer NOT to pack an ship.  For mine, $2200 and I will deliver within
150 miles or $2100 and you pick up at my QTH.

Contact me off list or direct.

73
Bob K4TAX

RMcGraw@Blomand.net