Re: [TenTec] Opinions

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Opinions
From: Mike Stricker <info4mjs@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
Regarding the prices of used Orion 2's, there seems to have been downward
pressure on the price for the past 6 months.  I've seen many O2's sitting on
the used market on various websites only to incur additional price drops until
they disappear or are sold.  In addition to the lower prices, there are some
package deals that seem to help sell the radios at even "better" (lower for the
buyer) prices.  I didn't notice the bottom dropping out when Ten Tec announced
that the radios would no longer be manufactured but I did notice some new
radios being introduced by other manufacturers.

The O2 is still a good radio and is tough to beat at these current prices.

Mike, WA1SEO