Re: [TenTec] which power supply…station efficiency

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] which power supply…station efficiency
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 22:25:38 -0500
Yes, a fuse is a good idea. I presumed the use of an inline fuse, and did not specifically mention it. Paul C made no comment on the use of a fuse, as I presume he also presumed the presence of a fuse. We only discussed direct connection to the power supply, and also how and where to measure voltage and current while transmitting.

In any case, better safe than sorry.