Re: [TenTec] POSSIBLE REBUTTAL TO JB

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] POSSIBLE REBUTTAL TO JB
From: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 08:17:10 -0800 (PST)
I have to agree with your thoughts on switch mode power supplies.  I am a linear
power supply man myself and my thoughts about switch mode supplies is just
simply they belong in the garbage dump.  My station supply is an old GE repeater
supply with a back-up battery.

Name calling will not work here because there are those that know the real facts
and the facts cannot be hidden.

Clayton N4EV