Re: [TenTec] OT: CQ Friedrichshafen Hamfest

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: CQ Friedrichshafen Hamfest
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 09:40:51 -0500 (CDT)
Rick,

I know you're not going to read this until after the show... and it's not
urgent, so it can wait.

If you'd like, I can put a small write-up (promo) of your antenna in the July
issue of my club's newsletter -- which comes out in mid-July.  No charge.

Hey, I'd do it for Scott... so what the heck...

73, ron w3wn