Re: [TenTec] Eagle vs. TS-590S

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle vs. TS-590S
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 15:34:46 -0700
In terms of equal performance, JB, I would tend to agree.

Not sure if it was on this list or the Elecraft list, but there was a French ham who did an A/B/C comparison of the Eagle, K3 and TS-590.

For him, he was won over by the ergonomics of the 590.

The "feel" of a radio is very subjective, much like the same characteristic of a good key or paddle. There's more to it than the Sherwood ratings, although they are a good starting point.

73 de Jim - AD6CW