Re: [TenTec] din connector, etc.

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] din connector, etc.
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 22:13:42 +0200
MIKE, I AM COMPLAINING.
NOW YOU ARE AWARE OF ONE!  :-)

By the way, the Orion originally shipped with no hang time.
Scott and I had a hefty debate whether QSK was the only thing needed and
eventually I convinced Jack that there were plenty of people who do not want
QSK and plenty more whose amp can't cope with it, so he had Gary contact me
to understand the problem and the requirements.  Gary changed the software
and the post dit delay (hang) was implemented.

Unfortunately the Eagle didn't get this hang delay either.
Therefore an external box is required to add it when running older amps in
CW mode.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)