Re: [TenTec] BUNGEE CORDS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] BUNGEE CORDS
From: Dave Edwards <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 20:17:46 -0500
Sadly, the junk at the two large hardware chains available to most of us is likely not of the same quality as that used in the aircraft industry. I used a bungee to keep the garden host from dangling where the lawn mower could eat it. That bungee did not last a single summer. Not cold, but the effects of the sun killed it. I would never use anything bungee for any antenna projects...except to perhaps hold a coil of coax or antenna wire together...stored in the garage.
....Dave