Re: [TenTec] Service

To: Mike Stricker <info4mjs@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Service
From: Michael Chowning <mike.chowning@mgccc.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 22:22:39 -0500
Many businesses sell a product(s), but the profit lies in service, giving great service is what keeps them in business. The product pays for the overhead and development. In my youth working at a friend's gas station, selling gas paid the overhead expenses of the operation, while the garage work provided the profit. An automobile dealer near me is one of the biggest in the state, it sells an amazing number of toyotas, but its service is what makes it money, hands over fist money. Or to give another example, I'm a priest, I sell a great product, but it service that keeps the church in the black!
     Mike, N8TTR