Re: [TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:19:38 +0200
Oh I agree Jim.

There's a reason all of these dealers have stock piles of 7600s.
However the guy I was listening to who did this is one of those 80m rag
chewers, and since many of them operate in "alligator mode", (i.e. huge
mouth and tiny little ears), he probably thinks the radio is great.  To heck
with the neighbors.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)