Re: [TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 09:57:09 -0700
On Mon,8/15/2016 9:29 AM, Barry N1EU wrote:
I contested with both an ANAN-100D and Flex 6500 over the past few years
and observed no issues with ADC overload.  My issues with those radios is
one of ergonomics.  I believe their receivers are superb, as is.

I haven't seen a Flex up close and personal, but I certainly agree about ergonomics with ANAN. I bought a 10E to use as a spectrum analyzer, and it's very good at that. But I found the ergonomics something that even the programmer's mother could not love. :)

BTW -- great pix on your qrz page.

73, Jim