Re: [TenTec] Scads of used Icom IC-7300

To: k9yc@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scads of used Icom IC-7300
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 18:32:10 -0400
If you going to run in a contest, what you do it hook up a contest program to the radio and then just run it like any other radio.

I'm a DX'er and as with all radios I use, I interface my N4PY software with the radio. This gives me the same user interface no matter what radio I am using.

I love all the panadapter displays. I can see what is going on on 3 other bands besides the one I'm on. I always have one panadapter dedicated to 6 meters to watch for openings there. I worked CY9C on 6 because of that.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com