[TenTec] paragon 585

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] paragon 585
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 10:08:33 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi again gentsWell I found an old Elecraft kit which I hadn't made up so I
used the screws from that to replace the missing ones.refitted all the wires
that I could find a home for, then switched on, I was rewarded with audio and a
display saying that PLL was out of lock and figures 73350 in the frequency
display area, so now I have to look at which PLL is out of lock, measure the
voltage I suppose in relation to the locked PLL,s, unless you gents advise
otherwise.So some success with it, maybe there is hope after all.regardsSnowy
G0HZE .