Re: [TenTec] Paragon 585

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon 585
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 15:26:04 +0000 (UTC)
Good Afternoon DavidThanks for your input ref a good usable manual for the
585.I have purchased 1 from the US, hopefully it will be a good one as yours
is.I have printed 1 of the link that Bob also from the US provided, so will
have 2 but that's no problem.regardsSnowy

    On Tuesday, 25 September 2018, 16:09, David J. Ross <rossdj@verizon.net>