[TenTec] argosy 2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] argosy 2
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 17:21:44 +0100 (BST)

Hi Mike

Thanks for the advice.

I can now confirm that i have a signal input to the PA board, amplified by the drivers, all the way to the base of the finals, it stops there, watched it with my scope probe and the 9916 counter, so it seems that the new finals i put in on the rebuild are faulty.

It is drawing a little extra current because the drivers are now in use.

i have ordered some lm358 ic's as the ones i have are ex equipment and their parenthood is not confirmed, thats a posh way of saying they may be toast.

Onwards and upwards

73

Snowy