Re: Topband: Inverted L SWR Jumps ???

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted L SWR Jumps ???
From: DAVID CUTHBERT <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:56:05 -0700
W8JI solved another problem and saved someone much time and frustration.

I'd like to thank Tom for the great help and knowledge he has imparted in
me and many, many others over the years.

In my expert opinion as an engineer he is one of just a very small number
of "super engineers" I know.

Dave WX7G