Re: Topband: Anyone purchased the ARRL book on Short Antennas for160???

To: topband List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Anyone purchased the ARRL book on Short Antennas for160???
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 21:28:19 -0600
The only real way to tell is have one of each, and do many instant A-B
comparisons over a period of time.

I just have two 10'+ high elevated radials on my bottom-fed L. It seems to
work "well", but I should add more radials this summer. And that's what
I'll probably do before I ever build one of those.
http://www.w0btu.com/160_meters.html#inv-l_antenna

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com