Re: Topband: Anyone purchased the ARRL book on Short Antennas for160???

To: Charlie Cunningham <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Anyone purchased the ARRL book on Short Antennas for160???
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 22:20:08 -0600
The real key is "symmetrical", according to the stuff I re-read earlier
today by Rudy, N6LF and K9YC.

Mine aren't symmetrical. The N radial is straight; but the S radial has to
zig-zag, because I'm too close the neighbor's pasture fence. The current is
almost certainly different on each radial.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com