Re: Topband: Mag loop 400W if possible.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Mag loop 400W if possible.
From: K4SAV <RadioXX@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:06:59 -0600
I forget to add that the EZNEC simulation showed the gain of this loop to be about -10.8 dBi on 1.8 MHz. Matching network loss not included.

Jerry

On 11/15/2015 10:46 AM, Tom W8JI wrote:
His 400W TX power will likely be ~10 watts ERP if he does a good job on construction. 390W will be nothing but heat.

:)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry N1EU" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>