Re: Topband: Strange propagation

To: <topband@contesting.com>, "Herbert Schoenbohm" <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Strange propagation
From: "Mark van Wijk, PA5MW" <pa5mw@home.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:18:44 +0100
Exactly my point.

I find my fun in this hobby by (mutual) achievement.
However, I will not try to dictate how others should have their fun.
Still I have a personal choice in what kind of radio contact I prefer. But that solution will be outside a debate.

Tom is also right on the spot.
Turning 50 I find myself more and more into discussions where open, objective, factual discussion turns all too quickly into a bit of frustration and hence the whining. Some 20yrs ago I told myself not to go there. Sorry for that.

cu in contest; lots of work to do for the next one.
73 Mark, PA5MW

-----Original Message----- From: Herbert Schoenbohm