[TowerTalk] Rotator Problem - follow up

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator Problem - follow up
From: w5kp@swbell.net (Jerry Kincade)
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 06:19:33 -0800
Back in my days as a Ship Repair Superintendent with the good ole USN, we
used this stuff (in large sizes like 2-1/2" and 3") to seal sonar dome cable
connections during refits and overhauls. It was 100% reliable then (we hated
it when our ships leaked), so no reason to assume it's any different now.
Don't use it where any flexing might occur, the stuff we used was very rigid
after setting up. And it might be holy hell to get off if you ever have to
disassemble the connection.
73, Jerry W5KP