RE: [TowerTalk] Non-metallic towers and guy wires

To: "'Daly, Greg TQO'" <gdaly@tqs.com>,"'Red'" <RedHaines@centurytel.net>,"'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Non-metallic towers and guy wires
From: "S Johns" <petvet@velocity.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:14:03 -0500
There is a great article in one of the antenna compendiums (that also
showed up in ARRL's Yagi Classics) detailing the use of a very tall tree
that was turned into a rotating pole if my mind serves me correctly.  I
think they put a stack of 10m yagis on it!

But don't tell my wife about the article.  I'll bet the tree cost a lot
less than the 130 ft stell Bertha I have up :-)

All outgoing e-mails checked by Norton Antivirus