Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 sections

To: "Dennis Burton" <n5drb@cox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25 sections
From: "Floyd Sense" <fsense@copper.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:43:24 -0400
I used the short (think it was 24") section made by Rohn at the top of my
Rohn 25 guyed tower.  It includes rotor and bearing plates and the top plate
closes off the tops of the vertical tubes.  The rotor plate was already
drilled and cut for the Ham M rotors. The small size (and short mast I used)
allowed me to assemble everything (rotor, bearing, mast, etc.) in the
workshop and then just hoist it up into place.  I bought the section last
year from someone on this list and still see them from time to time at the
classified ad sites.

73, K8AC