Re: [TowerTalk] CQ article error(?)

To: Red <RedHaines@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CQ article error(?)
From: Gary Schafer <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 13:30:53 -0400
Exactly right Red.
But to accomplish holding all equipment to a common ground potential,
each piece of equipment must have its own ground lead to that single
point. No daisy chain of equipment grounds before it reaches the
designated single common point.

Plugging equipment into different outlets usually results in a daisy
chain hookup of the ground leads as electrical wiring is usually run
from one outlet to another. Even though the ground and neutral may still
be separated and only common at the power panel, this type of
arrangement does not constitute "single point grounding" as is referred
to in our ham station single point grounding.

73
Gary  K4FMX