Re: [TowerTalk] Crank Up Towers

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank Up Towers
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:23:15 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Win - the tower that was damaged in the 70MPH wind, what antenna(s), mast
type/length, etc. did you have on it? It would be nice to know more about it,
since some of us are looking at buying towers and would like to know what kind
of experiences you had with different ones. Might want to go with something
bigger than what you used, depending on what it was and what you had installed
on it.

Thanks,
Larry