Re: [TowerTalk] Real waterproof connectors for rotators (was:source of6/

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Real waterproof connectors for rotators (was:source of6/8 pin connectors?)
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:48:22 -0500
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
To: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>; <towertalk@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 12:20 AM
Subject: [TowerTalk] Real waterproof connectors for rotators (was: source
of6/8 pin connectors?)

>A much better solution than either CJ or trailer
> connector pigtails is at this URL:

If these are the type of connectors you are looking for, take a trip down to
your local Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Toyota, etc... dealer and see what
they might have in stock.  They might be a little more, but they might be in
stock so you could take a look at them.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com