Re: [TowerTalk] Source of 6/8 pin connectors?

To: towertalk@contesting.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source of 6/8 pin connectors?
From: Peter Dougherty <w2irt@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:51:47 -0500
At 03:13 PM 11/21/2006, towertalk-request@contesting.com wrote:

>Does anyone have any suggested sources for Cinch-Jones (or whatever) plug
>and socket sets for rotor control or whatever?  I'm thinking 6 or 8 pins.
>Part numbers would be helpful.   I looked at Mouser but am not sure of
>manufacturer/part.  Thanks.

Just ordered some 6-pin Male and Female C-J's from Mouser last week.
Their part number 538-13061 for male 6 pin and 538-23061 for female 6
(this is inline, not panel-mount, non-locking). I didn't see an 8-pin
one offered manufactured by Cinch. Molex makes the same type of plug,
with 8 conductors.

Cinch products are on P. 1102 of the current catalog (#628), and
Molex equivalents are on P. 1112. If you have a different catalog,
look in the index under Connectors, Jones.

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT