Re: [TowerTalk] Flexible coupler assembly

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Flexible coupler assembly
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:50:10 +0100
Sounds like you mean a Hardydisc. I have used one on one of my rotating
towers for years, my unit came from a Ford Granada station wagon.
Sure is a good way to protect a rotor. By the way, also to
get away from the problem in getting everything centered/lined
up exactly I incorporated a u-joint from the same car, then the
stuff can flex or wobble around and would not hurt the rotor.

73 Jim SM2EKM