Re: [TowerTalk] Flexible coupler assembly

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Flexible coupler assembly
From: "Blake M" <n4gi@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:28:12 -0500
I've seen several rubber tire inner-tubes used as thrust bearing "sealers"
on FL towers.  They turn into a useless black powder mess in no time.

The seasoned snowbirds who leave their cars here at their summer homes have
learned to put pretty custom plywood covers over their tires ;-)

73,
Blake N4GI