Re: [TowerTalk] Electric Drill to Winch Adapter Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com, chasm@texas.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Electric Drill to Winch Adapter Question
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:46:15 EDT

In a message dated 3/9/2009 12:02:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  another heads up, I have been comparing and agonizing for  several
years over a decent, screw driver/drill, cordless, Lion, 14V and
finally got one that I think is very likely the best hidden secret in
Home Depot...  a Hilti
>  These are made in plants in 6  countries (none are Chicom but then,
none are US either) mostly  euro.  I LOVE this thing! fast recharge,
slow power usage, huge  torque.  German looking, HEAVY DUTY  quality
with a 2 yr  warranty.  And the next cordless I buy will be the Hilti
Lion  Screwdriver (SID144-A CPC) which is not a drill but is an impact
screwdriver..  1,265 inlbs of torque!  uses snap chuck drill  bits
only. 3 leds to light your project at night in case you are trying to
set some lags in the dark to hold your suspension lines until
daylight, etc.  WARNING, with that much torque, make sure you have a
good 3 point support before you pull the trigger!

    Sounds great. The best feature on my olde  Milwaukee is that it has a
1/2" chuck. Man, is that handy!

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH