Re: [TowerTalk] HDX 572MDPL

To: "'Clay W7CE'" <w7ce@curtiss.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDX 572MDPL
From: "Tod -MN" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:02:19 -0600
Clay:

On May 12 in a 65+ mph wind my telescoping tower and beams returned to the
earth.

After gathering the data to make an insurance claim I have been looking at
options for a replacement tower. My original tower was an aluminum one and I
am contemplating switching to steel.

I note from your email to Towertalk that you acquired a used HDX572 about
two years ago. I wonder if you would be comfortable allowing me to ask you
some questions about your experiences with that tower.

73, Tod Olson, K0TO