Re: [TowerTalk] Solid copper ground wire supplier

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Solid copper ground wire supplier
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 23:06:56 -0600
Not really.  You should have a ground rod for each leg of the tower.
You could put a ring around the tower if you wanted.  The idea is to
dissipate static and attempt to prevent a lightning strike.  If you get
one #2 or # 10 won't matter.

Mike W0MU

J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011 CQ WW DX CW
W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net