Re: [TowerTalk] Temp tower idea

To: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Temp tower idea
From: "Marlon K. Schafer \(509-982-2181\)" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:42:19 -0700
Hi Jim,

A lot of people have hit me with similar ideas off list.  The main reason is
that if I need the truck for the paying customers I have to be able to get
to it.  If it's in the middle of that mad house I might not be able to get
it out.  And if I did end up needing it I'd have to leave the vendors high
and dry.

Plus I don't want to wash it.

Plus, if I can come up with an idea that will work it could be used for
other longer term projects as they come up.  I'm thinking ice storms, wind
issues etc.

marlon