Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole center insulator strain releif

To: reflector -tower <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole center insulator strain releif
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:48:45 -0700
Jim,

I've seen the ones you mentioned with the cable loop, they look like they
should work well for suspending the coax.
I use these sliding grip clamps on my tower for supporting the coax lines
hanging from the upper support arm,
another variation of grip clamping.
http://www.bptfittings.com/Catalog/CatalogFamily.aspx?CategoryId=30&FamilyId=167

Bob