Re: [TowerTalk] Example of typical gov waste

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Example of typical gov waste
From: "Doug Ronald" <doug@dougronald.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:12:18 -0700
Not true. GovLiquidation is a contractor to the government and by requiring
mutilation to the extent that the towers cannot be used as originally
intended, they are following the government's mandate to waste them.
GovLiquidation knows they could sell them individually and make more money
(they get a percentage of the sale price). These have not been put up for
sale before. I bid on junk at this site frequently and I always watch for
antennas, receivers, towers (etc.). They already have the staff to take the
photos, and post the description which if you have ever visited one of the
depots, is just a handful of people. The rest is web-based software.

-Doug