Re: [TowerTalk] Example of typical gov waste

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Example of typical gov waste
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:20:14 -0400
On 9/11/2012 2:45 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
On 9/11/2012 11:37 AM, David Jordan wrote:
I wish all the experts on these ham radio list services we have, that
appear
to know so much about running governments and small companies would
get off
their rear-ends and go work for these institutions and save us all!

Many of us serve in different ways, based on our time and talents. I do
a lot of volunteer work in the form of technical writing aimed at
education. So have W8JI, K1TTT, and W3LPL. Jim Lux, W6RMK and Mike,
W4EF, are engineers at JPL, W3DQ works in a government agency (NTIA?),
and if I'm not mistaken, N4ZR is retired from the US government.

And I'm retired from a large multinational chemical corporation where I was a project manager that not only had to deal with normal regulations, I had to work with FDA regulations and certification.<:-)) Now there's a PITA.

73

Roger (K8RI)

73, Jim K9YC