[TowerTalk] Fwd: Triex WT51

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Triex WT51
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 22:42:10 -0400 (EDT)
Aluminum is more expensive but it has its advantages. You can throw it on your
car, in my case a 328 BMW, and drive it home. I carried it myself to the
erection pace. I think to total weight was about 300#.  Check the picture at
the end. The total hight is 85 feet.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150198503693539.328964.579753538&type=1&l=1c649b80ab

73 de,

Hans - N2JFS