Re: [TowerTalk] Triex WT51

To: EZ Rhino <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Triex WT51
From: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 23:43:33 -0700
It is always best to "control" the fall with a lowering device, crane or
whatever. I have dropped towers onto a 3 - 4 stack of large used tires.
They will take up most of the fall shock, but one time the tower developed
a very small warp near the top of the outer section. It was not enought to
cause a problem, but still did not like it being there.

GL,

Ray,
N6VR.