Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G

To: "Larry" <w6nws@arrl.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 17:14:19 -0400
I guess it depends on what windload you want the tower to withstand.

If it was my tower I would use more than 2 guy wires. Best to consult the Rohn 25 drawings.

According to Rohn my tower can take 120mph, the mast 105mph and the beams 100 mph. I hope I never need to put that to the test.

73 Mark N1UK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>