Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER BOLTS

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER BOLTS
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 21:44:22 -0400
Even the most inadequate lubricant (WD40), when it comes to the subject of SS galling, is by my calculations and experience, exactly 99.4% better than none at all.

I've never had SS hardware gall during the loosening process if it was *truly* successfully tightened without any galling. And even WD40 accomplishes that.

-Steve K8LX