Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Rotor control cable connectors

To: Dan Hearn <n5ardxcc@gmail.com>, Ed Williams <sunset392@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Rotor control cable connectors
From: John Hudson <jd_hudson@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 21:06:43 -0500
Dan I did the same thing.. Put 1 male & 1 female on either side and you can't connect them wrong

John
KO4XJ

On May 20, 2014 8:11:57 PM Dan Hearn <n5ardxcc@gmail.com> wrote:
I use 2 of the 4 pin trailer connectors sets on my rotator cables. Hook one
of the male connectors to the rotator and the female connector for the
other cable to the rotator. You can then easily connect or disconnect
while holding on to the tower.

Dan, N5AR

Dan Hearn
N5AR