Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld vs clamps

To: Bryan Fields <Bryan@bryanfields.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld vs clamps
From: Steve Gehring <steven.gehring@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 07:58:09 -0800
The FAA and its contractors consistently "CadWeld" for grounding and
bonding.  Other commercial and local government communications sites
consistently use Erico Cadweld products also.  This is nothing new.  They
are "industry standard" and effective for the life of a comm site.

I see Chris, KF7P, chimed in... love your panel, Chris.  Thanks.

73, Steven, NL7W