Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi gain vs rotary dipole.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi gain vs rotary dipole.
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 15:30:54 -0800
On Tue,11/25/2014 3:15 PM, Peter Voelpel wrote:
I would not like to miss my 10m yagi at 41m above ground, that is my
best antenna to work the west coast stations,

WOW -- A European who actually WANTS to work the West Coast!  :)

10M openings between Northern California and EU are pretty rare, especially on contest weekends, but it can be a lot of fun when they happen. Let's hope this weekend is one of them. My best HF antennas are all in the range of 40M high.

73, Jim K9YC