Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 13:40:39 -0500
GE silicone caulk is pretty good. I use the 50 year rated stuff for all kinds of weather sealing. Comes in tubes like toothpaste or in cardboard tubes that typically go bad before you use all of it. If you have a tube of silicone rubber caulk to go bad, don't toss it out. It makes a great sand paper cleaner. I use it in place of the product sold for cleaning my belt sander belts. It lasts longer and does a better job and as it is repurposed trash it isn't too expensive.

Patrick        NJ5G