[TowerTalk] how to install the tower base over a sloping roof???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] how to install the tower base over a sloping roof???
From: "Douglas Ruz \(CO8DM\)" <co8dm@frcuba.co.cu>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 20:00:05 -0500
Hi,

I would like install an small tower over the concrete roof, only 3 sections, 10
ft each. 2 set of guy wires (3 + 3).

I install the 3 anchor points but when i try intall the tower base i found the
roof is not 100 % flat. It is an sloping or pitching roof...it is very
soft...about 5, 7 or 10 degrees. i am planning bolt the base to the roof but
not crossing the roof...i will bolt the base in 4 points with 3/8 inch bolts
and will drill about 2 1/2 inch inside the roof.

How can i correct the sloping to put the base 100% flat (level) ???

Thanks,

73....Douglas, CO8DM