Re: [TowerTalk] Cad Welding tips

To: "towertalk@contesting.com reflector" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cad Welding tips
From: Chris <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 07:57:05 -0600
A propane torch will definitely not ignite these.  It has to be a spark.  If
you follow the instructions follow recommended safety procedures there really
isn't any reason to be worried about getting burned, etc.  Also the Harger
Uni-shots don't throw the sparks and flame nearly as much as the Cadwelds tend
to do.

Chris
KF7P