Re: [TowerTalk] Cad Welding tips

To: William K Carr III <k5tu@att.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cad Welding tips
From: W0MLD W0MLD <lovewell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 09:31:01 -0500
I've used a mapp torch to light one shots.  My tower has 27 cad welds.

I also have a K0XG base and have a stranded 2/0 welding cable to connect
from the tower to the grounding system, the rest of which is #2 solid.  It
is cadwelded with one-shot and it worked like a champ.

I bought all of mine from tessco.

73,

W0MLD