[TowerTalk] Fwd: anti-climb, litigation, attractive

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: anti-climb, litigation, attractive
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:58:08 -0800
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:17:42 -0500
From: Hans Hammarquist <hanslg@aol.com>
To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd:  Fwd: anti-climb, litigation, attractive

If that's the case we can take down everything we have and "close up the shop".
Considering how many cell towers are unguarded I don't believe at any court
would find it our responsibility to permanently sit in front of our towers 24/7
to fend off stupid kids. I agree that the society require more and more
protections for the dummies but I believe there are some reasoning that require
our society to function with limited protections for young kids that want to
challenge whatever they can.

Courts tent to be more generous if there is a large source of case available
such as an insurance is around or the defendant is "filthy rich".

Hans – N2JFS

##  Most cell towers are mono tubes.. with the climbing rungs starting at 12-15
ft above the ground.   No way to climb em without an extension ladder.
Lattice type towers get the anti climb shields..and in some cases, barbed wire
sticking out at the top at a 45 deg angle..outwards.   You can only do so much.

Jim  VE7RF